Lawsuits in civil court can involve a range of areas involving disputes over money, title or possession of real property, enforcing a contract, protecting one's civil rights, or seeking compensation for a civil tort.
Civil court can provide for legal remedies, such as monetary damages, and equitable remedies, including injunctions. Civil courts cannot send someone to jail or prison.
- Civil Self Help
- Tentative Rulings
- Civil Trial Rules
- Expedited Jury Trials
- Ex Parte Hearing Information
- Unlawful Detainers
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Palm Springs First Friday Settlement Program
- Historic Courthouse Mandatory Settlement Conference
- Newspapers of General Circulation
- Civil Escheat Form & Instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
To find or review court case records click here.