Supervised Child Visitation

Supervised Child Visitation can be defined as visitation limited to special situations where a third party, ordered by the court, is present with the visiting parent during the period of visitation with the children.  Supervised Child Visitation may occur when there is a need to protect children because of substance abuse, child abuse or neglect, family violence, or other serious problems, or when children are getting to know a previously absent parent.


The Superior Court of California, County of Riverside is making this resource list for supervised visitation providers available as a public service only. This list includes all providers who have requested to be included on the list and who have signed a declaration, under penalty of perjury, that they meet the training and qualification under Cal. Fam. Code § 3200.5 and the Standards of Judicial Administration 5.20.Each provider has submitted all information listed.  The Riverside Superior Court has not and does not screen or evaluate the providers, their facilities, or the information they have listed nor have we verified any of the information posted.  The Riverside Superior Court does not recommend or endorse any of the listed providers nor do they recommend that any of the listed providers will meet the needs of parents or children. You are responsible for interviewing and selecting a suitable provider. You should contact providers directly for relevant information.

The Riverside Superior Court is not a party to any transaction between the customer and the provider and is not liable for any cost of the services.  The Riverside Superior Court is also not responsible for any damages arising directly or indirectly from services provided by any of the listed providers.

By accessing this list, you understand and agree that the Riverside Superior Court is not, in any way, responsible or liable for the acts, omissions, or services, of any of the providers, or for any other actions taken based upon the information provided. Any complaints should be sent directly to the provider. Copies of complaints may be sent to the Assistant Deputy Executive Officer of Family Court Services at the following address: Superior Court of California, County of Riverside, 4175 Main Street, Riverside, CA 92501.

© 2011 Superior Court of California, County of Riverside