Schedule an appointment with clerk

Please note that there are many options available for addressing your citation without requiring you to schedule a clerk appointment or an appearance in court. Detailed information about these options is available on the Court’s Traffic website.

This webpage is intended to assist in scheduling an appointment with the clerk to assist you with a traffic citation.

Please be advised the court may contact you by telephone in advance of your clerk appointment to obtain further information and/or resolve your matter. If you arrive late to your clerk appointment you may be required to reschedule.

You must have your case number or citation number to schedule a clerk appointment. This information is located on the citation or the upper right hand corner of your courtesy notice.  If you do not have your citation or case number you may search court records on the court’s website.

You may also pay your citation, request traffic school or request an extension online by visiting ePay-It or via the automated telephone system at 951.222-0384.

To schedule a clerk appointment click here.

© 2011 Superior Court of California, County of Riverside