NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC: IMMEDIATE IN-PERSON ASSISTANCE FOR TRAFFIC MATTERS IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
You may handle most traffic-related matters on-line.
Payments: You may make a payment at the court, however, if you choose to do so, please note that there will only be one public traffic window open and you will be required to wait in long lines. Rather than go to court, you may want to review the payment options available below. If you need to speak to a clerk about anything other than making a payment, you must schedule a clerk appointment on-line.
Information regarding all of these options is listed below.
Find Information about
- Paying Your Ticket
- Why Is My Bail or Fine So Much?
- Traffic School
- Proof of Corrections
- Insurance Violations
- Failure to Appear
- Failure to Pay
- Contest Your Ticket (Plead Not Guilty)
- Schedule an Appointment with a Clerk
- Requesting Court Appearance
- Contesting Judicial Decision (Appeal)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
To find or review court case records click here.